Level Architecture | Telegraph Property Award Winner 2016-17 | Kent
level 02 / 05
01622 851218

Householder Applications

what is a householder application ?

An application is submitted to the Local Authority Planning Department. The application covers householder internal and external structural developments. Planning Permission permits you to carry out the work. Once the application has been validated, the decision generally takes 8 weeks. This can be seen as a conversation between the applicant and the local community to see if the application is acceptable.

When would I need one ?

Householder applications are used for proposed work on an existing dwelling to extend, loft conversions, dormer windows, & work that will be changing the existing use of the dwelling. An application must be submitted to the Local Authority Planning Department for any proposed works. A decision must be provided before any work starts.

Why Choose Us?

Level Architecture will take away client pressure by submitting the application on your behalf, using Planning Portal. We will submit your application; correspondence or communication will be dealt with directly by us. We will keep the client up to date with the application and be notified when the project has a decision.

what have we done ?

Level Architecture has carried out a number of Householder Applications over the years. Find out more about the work we've done on some of our cients' extensions.

Get in touch


Room 2, First Floor

7 Blighs Walk


Kent, TN13 1DB

Were sorry, but something went wrong